K. J. Ross & Associates Terms & ConditionsPricing Document Validity
The prices, terms and conditions defined in this document and any proposal documents, are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
All K. J. Ross & Associates training course prices are listed exclusive of GST and are in AUD, unless otherwise specified.
Course materials copyright
All delegates receive a comprehensive course manual. Permission to reproduce copyright material is restricted. No copying of course materials is permitted without the written authority of K. J. Ross & Associates. Templates and checklists are excluded from this restriction.
K. J. Ross & Associates reserves the right to vary scheduled course dates and fees, however receipt of a Registration prior to any fee increase(s) will ensure the client pays only the fee amount which was published at the time of Registration.
Receipt of Registration
- K. J. Ross & Associates must receive all registration forms and/or purchase orders 14 working days prior to course commencement.
- Registrations must be received by K. J. Ross & Associates in writing – either via email, website registration or via fax.
- Once a registration and/or purchase order is received, a K. J. Ross & Associates Account Manager will immediately issue a ‘Registration Received’ letter by email.
- The ‘Registration Received’ notification does not imply that the course itself is confirmed, purely that we have received and recorded your Registration.
- Any alterations to the original Registration should be notified to a K. J. Ross & Associates Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- K. J. Ross & Associates will make every effort to support clients to ensure any training venue arranged by or provided by the client meets the requirements for any K. J. Ross & Associates training course.
- While every effort will be made to ensure a single trainer is used throughout a course, K. J. Ross & Associates reserve the right to change the course trainer at any time, without prior notice, unless specifically requested and agreed upon prior to course commencement.
- K. J. Ross & Associates take no responsibility for failure of successful delivery of training where any aspect of course logistics outside of K. J. Ross & Associates control fails to meet the standards required by K. J. Ross & Associates staff.
- Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) Programme® examinations will be held 14 days from the end of course delivery unless alternative arrangements have been made prior to course commencement.
- Attendees should notify K. J. Ross & Associates at email@example.com as early as possible prior to course commencement of unavailability for examination attendance.
- While every effort will be made to accommodate attendees who were unable to attend the planned examination, K. J. Ross & Associates will only provide 2 (two) further opportunities for sitting an exam free of charge.
- No guarantee can be made by K. J. Ross & Associates for when alternative examination arrangements can be made if attendees are not available to attend the planned examination date.
- While every effort will be made to ensure all attendees receive the appropriate amount of training, coaching and guidance throughout the course, K. J. Ross & Associates cannot guarantee the successful completion of CSTP examinations and certification completion by any attendee.
- Attendees will be informed of CSTP examination results within 15 business days of the examination.
- Attendees who are unsuccessful in passing the first examination, are provided with one free resit of an examination at no additional charge. Further resits if required will be provided at a fee commensurate with public exemption rates.
- A breakdown of examination results will only be provided on request to those attendees who failed to attain a pass mark.
- A ‘Course Confirmation’ letter by email is issued to each registrant once there are sufficient participants for the course or no later than eight (8) working days prior to course commencement, whichever is the earlier.
- A ‘Course Confirmation’ provides joining instructions and full location details of the course itself.
- This notification will be sent to the registrant (if email address supplied as part of Registration) and the booking authority (if email address supplied as part of Registration).
Cancellation and Transfer Options
Cancellation by K. J. Ross & Associates
- K. J. Ross & Associates reserves the right to defer or cancel any course if there are insufficient bookings or conditions beyond our control. Every practical assistance will be given to reschedule clients to an alternative course date and/or to provide a full refund (if applicable).
- Should accident or illness prevent K. J. Ross & Associates from providing the instructor(s) at the scheduled time we will do our utmost to re-schedule the course to meet the customer's requirements.
- Should any aspect of course logistics such as venue arrangements, training equipment or some other aspect essential to successful delivery, not meet the needs to ensure a successful learning outcome, then K. J. Ross & Associates reserve the right to postpone delivery until such issues have been resolved.
- If there are insufficient participants for this course, K. J. Ross & Associates will advise of course cancellation or postponement via a ‘Rescheduled Course’ letter by email no later than eight working days prior to course commencement. K. J. Ross & Associates Administration will advise possible alternative options with you.
- Changes to the course date due to unforeseen circumstances or business priorities can usually be accommodated at no charge or at cost for non-refundable items (e.g. pre-booked flights and accommodation if not changeable).
- Cancellations by the customer must be received in writing (fax, email or hardcopy letter) to an K. J. Ross & Associates Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org as early as practically possible, but no later than ten (10) working days prior to course commencement.
- If the course has been confirmed (refer ‘Course Confirmation’ above) by K. J. Ross & Associates prior to the customer cancellation advice, then the following conditions will apply:
- Any participant who is unable to attend may send a replacement participant and must notify K. J. Ross & Associates of the change in details.
- The invoice is issued to the registrant and the registrant may use the full value of the invoice towards any other future K. J. Ross & Associates course at the time of their choosing. The Account Manager will assist the registrant in utilising the full value of their booking.
- If the course has not been confirmed (refer ‘Course Confirmation’ above) by K. J. Ross & Associates prior to the customer cancellation advice, then no penalties or payments will apply to the customer and no invoice will be issued for that Registration.
- If a customer has paid for a course prior to a course confirmation being given by K. J. Ross & Associates, and payment was made by credit card attracting credit card fees, any refunds made will attract the same credit card fees. The initial credit card fees paid, will not be refunded.
Invoices and Payment
K. J. Ross & Associates
Unit 6A 55-57
West Burleigh QLD 4219
If you choose to pay for your training with a credit card, a credit card processing fee will be added to the total amount of the booking. Following are the current credit card fees:
VISA / MasterCard – 2.5%
AMEX – 3%
Please note: If a customer is to be refunded on a credit card, this will attract the same credit card fees noted above. If the initial course payment was made with a credit card attracting the credit card fees, these fees will not be refunded.